GINGHAM STYLE WITH PRADA - FASHION FORWARD

Blue and white gingham bench with white accent pillows and a round mirror with a baroque silver frame

Gingham, vichy, check...I don't care what you call it...I love it in home decor and in fashion. Now, this fall, Prada has brought the classic gingham to the runway with a slew of stylish dresses and coats. I want. Hello. Gingham is so classic but yet fresh to me. Any time I see it used in home decor I stop...and whenever anyone is wearing gingham, I have to comment.

For the 2014 COCOCOZY home furnishings collection, I designed my own take on a gingham check. You will have to wait and see.

In the meantime, enjoy all things gingham...upholstered furniture, checkered walls, vichy drapes, check chic Prada dresses and more.

Model from Prada's Fall 2013 show wearing a blue gingham dress
Prada Fall 2013 (above)


Dining room with blue and white gingham curtains and upholstered chairs

Model from Prada's Fall 2013 runway show wearing a blue and white gingham suit
Prada Fall 2013 (above)

Living room with tan and cream gingham curtains, cream sofa and matching armchair

Woman wearing a yellow and teal gingham dress from Prada's Fall 2013 collection
Prada Fall 2013 on the streets of Paris (above)

Gingham dining room with tan and cream gingham wallpaper, tablecloth and rattan chairs

Are you check obsessed like me?

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

Photos: Andrew Maier; Style.com; Mariette Himes Gomez & Associates; Tommy Ton for Style.com;  Bilhuber & Associates

0 comments:

Post a Comment