WEEKEND PHOTO - FLORAL FALL!

Photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY
bouquet of dahlias and coscums wrapped in newspaper on a deck table

Went to the flower mart this weekend. Collected some beautiful flowers and plants, burgundy Dahlias, orange cockscomb, seeded eucalyptus and more. Spent the morning yesterday putting together a fall arrangement for the table on my outdoor deck.  I picked colors that reminded me of fall - warm colors and lots of green leafy plants.

bouquets of  burgundy Dahlias, orange cockscomb and seeded eucalyptus on a deck table

Will take you on my tour through the flower mart and my finished DIY flower arrangement. Fall flowers to come later this week.

Until then. Enjoy the weekend please!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco


Photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment